• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Actually managing to get a little bit of building in today. The engines for my 747-400 build showed up from Australia this week so I've started cleaning them up and getting them assembled. Unfortunately have to go into work for a few hours this afternoon, and then come home tonight and work on my freelance work I have, which as to be finished by the end of the month. Gonna be a scramble over the next few weeks to get that stuff done.

working on the B-25 and doing some experiments with foil!!!

:fencing

Just finished an all-day hobby gathering at my friend's house with eight of my fellow modelers as part of my birthday celebration yesterday. We had steaks. Another friend of mine is taking me out tonight for dinner and a movie afterward to celebrate my birthday. Then I have to prepare my entries for Valleycon in Pasadena tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that one.

Later I'll post my Latest Acquisitions that were given to me for my birthday, as well as all the pics of progress I made while my PC was down.....

Damn steak sounds nice. Hope you had a great Birthday.
Tomorow will be my first Sunday in 5 weeks that I dont have work to finish for Monday. I might even get to clean my bench after church.

Installed remaining parts today

001-43.jpg

002-40.jpg

Tony lee

Leaving a surprise for the next flooring installer that comes through our home. I'm redoing our floors and had to close in a vent the previous owner had cut out. couldn't resist.

Dontlook1_zpse9161d8b.jpg

Dontlook2_zpsb3b05730.jpg

Leaving a surprise for the next flooring installer that comes through our home. I'm redoing our floors and had to close in a vent the previous owner had cut out. couldn't resist.

Dontlook1_zpse9161d8b.jpg

Dontlook2_zpsb3b05730.jpg

Oh that is great. When I worked in construction we just usually doodled a;; over the framed up walls. Lots of houses with tanks and biplanes inside the walls no :rotf We also used to throw random time capsules together and put them inside stuff.

I won one! The Ju388 got a first at he Pasadena show today. I credit my swank shirt that overpowered the judges' better judgement.

480272_567239763289244_1110447110_n.jpg

Well done Chuk ..Its great you take your work to shows so people can see it in the flesh but not sure about the Fancy dress thing as well :laugh: seriously though, a well deserved award mate :dude

EDIT..hey i just got awarded div commander :coolio

You didn't have the girls with ya so it wasn't that, must have been just that awesome build!

Way to go Chuck! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy (y) (y) (y)

Excellent Chuck . Well deserved . Just not sure on the shirt, as it has not got us much so far, even though Moon Pup was with us. :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Excellent Chuck . Well deserved . Just not sure on the shirt, as it has not got us much so far, even though Moon Pup was with us. :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Of course you realize you have to enter to win anything. :laugh:

Congrats, Chuk!

Drat ! I knew we were overlooking something . I was hopping that just being with the Pup might have gotten us some favors with the vendors .
Don't need no more plaques to gather dust. :rotf

Way to go Chuck! I saw that Ju88 in person and that is one well-deserved award! I was so glad to see you in person again. I hope to see you at some more shows.

Thanks, everyone! Mark, it was great seeing you again- and don't tell anybody there were only three entries in the WWII twin category! ;)

Thanks, everyone! Mark, it was great seeing you again- and don't tell anybody there were only three entries in the WWII twin category! ;)
I heard the other guys came 5th and 6th :fencing

Back