• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well another sleepless night so decided if I was going to be up I'd do something better than surf the web. 0300 and started building. Now its time to start getting ready for work. La sigh. ;)
James

Waiting for my wife to get off the phone so we can go to Virginia, friend of hers getting married. Told her if we don't leave by 10a we're late...guess what...we're going to be late.

Well folks, looks like it's going to be boring weekend, hotel wifi is horrible. Hope to check in via the phone but y'all have fun in the mean time.

Yeah enjoy,I have to buy a new puter tamale. One with a lighted keyboard and loads of storage.

A busy weekend ahead! I've got to pack and mail a couple of packages, pick up my refurbished compressor in Anaheim, finish repopulating the studio and do some art I owe folks. I also hope to post pics of the finished studio as well. That and honey-do's, too! ;) I'll be hitting Brookhurst Hobbies for a look-see while I'm out Anaheim way, too.

Just got home. Drove out for the monthly meeting of the Gaston County Model Builders. Stayed at my mom's place last night so I didnt have to make the drive home, then this morning my wife & I went to hear parents place to spend time w/ them before they took their 13 y/o schnauzer to be put down b/c of several health issues.

Today i bought this.

290212sold_zps7d8cf70c.jpg

All i want is the engine and wheels + a few ancillaries like electric loom and brake callipers. I will sell the rest.
The engine is a 900SS engine but this version has electric start so that needs to be junked, the wheels are quite a rare fitment and are Campagnolo alloy/magnesium castings.
I will build these parts into a new frame and body work after rebuilding the engine.

Adam- so sorry to hear about that pooch. :(

Got packages out and airplanes hung- books going in. Compressor is back in gear- didn't spend a dime at Brookhurst.

Hard to believe there was nothing available ! :pinch:

Cheers, Christian B)

Spending the afternoon watching the Daytona 500. No longer in racing withdrawal, hahaha.

Got in from Virginia, much better drive home than going up. Got chores done and now time is mine. Should catch up on the forums but feel the need to hit the bench instead...check in later

BTW, Wish my modeling talents get to the point where can call my work bench a "Studio" :mpup

Just chilling on a home time day. I am watching Girls und Panzer now. :yipee

Back