• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Mostly at home, feeling quite useless.
Some of you might remember that I wrote that I had found a job. Well, first they postponed the start date with about a week, then until the next month, later "sometime in januari", and finally, they decided to recruit part time working students instead. Must say that this really took most of my energy away. It´s not only that they cheated me out of a job, but maybe more the way they did it. Completely without any concern about the fact that they wasted two months of my life. :(

Oh man that really sucks!! Hang in there something good will turn up.

Terry :v

I have a few Afrikaans swear words I can teach you if you run out of swear words - That is so tipical of modern businesses :vmad

Thanks! I have a few in finnish as well. Nothing beats swearing in finnish. It sounds rude even when you don't understand it .... :D

Sorry to hear this Denstore but this has become the norm in the world we live in now days.

Cheers, Christian B)

May have to dumb down that resume these days. Sending :zen to ya Magnus

Sorry to hear this,Magnus.

...maybe take one of your many airbrushes and make a piece of art including Finnish swear words to their company's front wall....they don't even have to pay you for doing that fine piece of work. :evil: :D

Greetings,Ron.

Sarah had to work today so I decided to watch the full version of Das Boot. Now I want to build a U Boat lol.

thats sad Magnus, respect it's almost a forgot word in this days... :vmad

Drinking iced tea and popping diuretics. Not really. Sheesh.

Sarah had to work today so I decided to watch the full version of Das Boot. Now I want to build a U Boat lol.

Now that's an investment in time! The full 5 hour version? I got it on DVR but never watched from start to finish. Kinda like the 7 Samurai, just can't invest the time.

Now that's an investment in time! The full 5 hour version? I got it on DVR but never watched from start to finish. Kinda like the 7 Samurai, just can't invest the time.

Yup the whole 5 hour version. It is hard to watch the whole thing at once. I might do it every few years. But you have to watch it in German with English subtitles. I've not seen 7 Samurai. Will need to netflix it.

Yesterday I made a trip to Children's Hospital in New Orleans, 3.5 hours across the state. My wife brought my son, he's 8, to be admitted last Saturday to have his seizure meds adjusted. Two of them combined to be toxic causing my son to be lethargic, almost drunk. I brought toys, sinus meds and ibuprofen (for the wife). Thursday, my son passed a kidney stone and yesterday, after I got home, I found out that he also has the flu, stain B which is good. We never do anything easy.

Today I worked on the new house.

Sending best wishes and prayers to you and your family Kenny. :mpup

Back