• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A cute little tadpole

About the same size as a B-25 or B-26. If this goes as good as I hope then I may just save up my milk money and go for the 32 Trumpy one.

I had a chance to get some bench time on the A-6 this weekend. It did start off to be quite a trying week end because I fell on my keister and really messed up the lumbar area of my back. I had to take a few breaks for some muscle relaxers and pain meds but it seems to be getting a little better as time goes on. The older that you become the harder it is to recover from any kind of trauma.

I got the radome on but it didn't line up well because I missed a tiny step in assembling the nose gear and installing the pit thus the fuse didn't go together as it should and I tried to cut some corners after I found out what I failed to do at first. I did get that glued on and ready for a sanding to have it fit. I tossed the wings on and then the flaps and hard points. This kit does balance but not all that well so I dropped quite a few steel B.B.s in the center line tank and I'll do the same for the drop tanks as well.

Well here are the pics.

hcae85fd.JPG

he32f63b.JPG

hfec4b8e.JPG

h0c33d96.JPG

hd509189.JPG

h1c05fc5.JPG

h75db58c.JPG

h3d4691e.JPG

h1c05fc5.JPG

Shoot Paul, can't tell you're having any problems. Pretty impressive with all the flaps down and stuff. :popcorn

:smack ... finger trouble again !! - Really shouldn't try to post replies on my phone.

Looking very good indeed, Paul. Does this kit have the folded wings option ??

Ian.

Back