• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

8th Army Officer

Ted

Here's a 1/35 Dragon figure that I painted with Vallejo acrylics and a little oil paint for the helmet. The light coloured uniform was more difficult to work on than dark colours. The tether for his revolver is fishing line. The base is Yew with painted sandpaper.

IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

HI Ted.

That is a nice little Britt you have there. Is he going to be a stand alone figure, or is he going to go on a diorama? He looks awsome.

Gary B)

Thanks guys. I'll probably finish the other three figures in the set and put them in a dio but I just wanted to do a quick figure for a group build at my local model club.

Looks pretty cool. I would add just a touch of dust to his shoes since he is in the sand/desert. I see you said you had problems with the light color. What I found that works for me is to actually paint the light base colors the middle shadow color. This way you can go up in light value and do not have to go to far down in the darker values.

Joe

Back