• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Fiat BR.20M COMPLETED

My 1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Plane 1 (Fiat CR.42)

Dear Alex.

Great job so far...art in hand painting :good:

Estou gostando muito...Forte abraço!

LUIZ.

Thank you so much my dear and faithful friends... :notworthy

Now I got the third and final Color in the mix: marrone mimetico 2. Not exactly the same effect as with an airbrush, but still a lot of fun painting. Now the decals, let's see if I can finish it before my vacation on Thursday.

Cheers

Alex

h3bc6f31.JPG

h90d3b57.JPG

hf0de2fa.JPG

hd8194b7.JPG

h0883c47.JPG

hd3c293b.JPG

Looks plenty good to me (y) (y)

In all honesty, there are a lot of paint details that are nearly impossible to reproduce with an airbrush . More so in the smaller scales :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Doc, that is magnificent! I think you did a far better job on the camouflage than I did on mine. Way to go man! I love watching all your planes come together.

Thank you so much guys. You are very Kind.

Now you got me curious Bob. Reminds of what?

So here it is, done. I will work on a Diorama when I come back from Italy. Hope you like it. Slowly but surely I am getting there!

hb65024e.JPG

h0072272.JPG

h78930d5.JPG

h6b6042c.JPG

hc39d9cb.JPG

Otherwise the next one is already on final approach.

h61e6f70.JPG

See you in the end of May,

Cheers

Alex

Nice (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Love the intricate paint job you did especially.
James

Bob,
I have built Italian planes before but a couple of them were for other people and my 21st Century Mc 205 is on hold because I lost the canopy. :facepalm

Matrixone

Beautiful job on that plane Doc! I'll be looking forward to your diorama; not to mention your next project. I've been wanting a Br-20 myself. Someday.

My 1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Plane 1 COMPLETED!

Hello dear friends

So I am back from vacation and back to the Hobby. As promised, the Diorama is completed. I used an old armoured car from the Regio Esercito which I had build a while ago, and some spare parts as well as the CMK Resin Kit Italian pilots and mechanics.

h3260a8a.JPG

hb4047e6.JPG

hf35fbf3.JPG

h297a0f0.JPG

hecf477d.JPG

hb68aea8.JPG

As you can notice, I have experimented a new series of washes from AK Interactive an Ammo of Mig. They are AWESOME. Can't wait to try in the next models.

As you can see, the Diorama is also interchangeable - this is an Italeri Macchi C.202 I built recently "on the side". Works out great!

hffb15b6.JPG

h55b95cd.JPG

hc19ef75.JPG

That's all for today Folks. Later on the week I will post some early pics of the Fiat BR.20.

Thanks for looking

Alex

My 1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Plane 1 COMPLETED!

Excellent Work on this .... turned out very nice ... that little stuff I'll leave to your capable hands ... looking forward to your next work ... :woohoo: (y) :salute (y)

My 1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Fiat CR.42 Completed

The model turned out really well and looks great in the diorama too. :good:

Matrixone

My 1/72 Regia Aeronautica: Fiat CR.42 Completed

Thanks guys! :notworthy :notworthy

Slowly but surely things are improving. Even I can see that.

After the BR.20 I will tackle a Marsupiale (SM.82) for the Cargo campaign. If you think These camos are difficult wait until you see that one!

Cheers

Alex

Back