• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 KI-51 Sonia

Wow Chris, you are showing some mad skills there, man

Thanks Bruce . Not as hard as all that :good: I noticed a good bit of overspray on the SC. museum pieces. Of course that does not mean that the originals were not done better :idonno

Cheers, C B)

Just a bit of progress. Pin washes, exhaust , wheels and muzzle flashes.

hb85d782.jpg

I think it's ready for a flat coat.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey I'm drooling over here! :laugh:

As boneyards go that's pretty impressive. You could make a heck of a dio out of that wreckage.

I have yet to see you put anything sub par out in the way of built kits. Rock on, Chris. :ro:

No reports since June??? :eek:hmy: Part of The Lost Squadron? :coolio :D

Possibly :coolio However , there have been some difficulties with supplies , personnel and labor unions :bang head

To say the least about other distractions ...

hf359ed7.jpg

A new canopy has been acquired and in work ( without further pictures yet ) Sorry :coolio

Cheers, C B)

I have yet to see you put anything sub par out in the way of built kits. Rock on, Chris. :ro:

Thanks for your support and interest Luiz and Paul :)

Paul , thank you for your kind words but you are over selling me . I Have never completed a flawless model , although I wish I could :blush:

Cheers, C. B)

Building at my speed. :popcorn

That is not quite correct Bob . While waiting for parts , there have been other distractions which will be shared In other build threads.

I consider this to be the best 1/72 kit interior that I have ever run across.

hdac78f2.jpg

hd4c70e0.jpg

Oh and there is also this , which surprised me by how far I got before getting it out of the way .

h82fec9b.jpg

By the way did you swim the channel ? :rotf

Thank you everyone for previous comments

Cheers, C. B)

I really enjoy the less-than-trendy subjects you choose! I'm certain contest judges will appreciate The Ki-51!
Sugureta!
:ro:

That does look like a nice interior! :pilot

It really is for kit parts, except for the seat belt and ( that hand pump ) that tragically vanished.

I' m surprise the kit makers did not supply the belts . The kit looks great throughout . More at a latter date .

Cheers, c. B)

I really enjoy the less-than-trendy subjects you choose! I'm certain contest judges will appreciate The Ki-51!
Sugureta!
:ro:

Thanks Chris . Keeps my interest high ... voices coming out of the closet you know :woohoo:

I hold no hope from the local IPMS bunch . it never seem to go well with things they are unfamiliar with .

I'll settle for positive comments from the builders. Plenty good enough for me.

Cheers, C. B)

Back