• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 KI-51 Sonia

Any landing you walk away from is a successful landing, just saying

Back on this today :)

h9f4fce4.jpg

Cheers, C B)

Got to admit, but your avatar is like a revolving door :blink Serving # 100 :hmmm

OK , time for a coupl pix.

hd89b742.jpg

I figure what simbolt to place on the tail . I believe this was an attack group .

also started topin was all the flight controls

h66ed896.jpg

h66ed896_2017-06-17.jpg

You may notice the spots on the lower mearbals. Apparently MrMark setter is a bit too strong

OK , time for a couple of pix.

hd89b742_2017-06-17.jpg

I figure what symbols to place on the tail . I believe this was an attack group .

also started to pin wash all the flight controls

h74d5a07.jpg

h66ed896_2017-06-17-2.jpg

You may notice the spots on the lower meatballs. Apparently MrMark setter is a bit too strong

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys , I appreciate the kind words .

Long time since I have tried this sort of stuff . Matter of fact , it was so long ago that it was accomplished with Humbrol paint and a Badger 150 .

This went a lot easier Gunze H and an Iwata. B)

Not much opportunity for plastic this weekend but I managed to throw some oils at it .

h335b042.jpg

We'll see what that looks like tomorrow :hmmm

Is this what you're talking about Greg & Duke ?

h71b1d4d.jpg

Not so long ago , they were front line builds . Now for various reasons they have been relegated ( like other air forces ) to secondary duty . Spare parts , paint mules and sometimes just replaced by something better :idonno

Cheers, Christian B) May have to look for that Squirel tomorrow .

Sorry I missed this Topic thus far.

Absolutely beautiful! Must have been a pleasure to work free Hand with the airbrush. Oh the envy.

Really Looks great

Cheers

Alex

Oils look great Chris. And yes, that is what a good 70% of my aircraft look like right now. :blush: :D

Yiiikes :S Most of these are the results of my travels ( and shipping ) Others have been replaced by newer and better builds.

Good to have test mules though . a safe place to store the builds is imperative . :)

Cheers, C B)

Sorry I missed this Topic thus far.

Absolutely beautiful! Must have been a pleasure to work free Hand with the airbrush. Oh the envy.

Really Looks great

Cheers

Alex

Thanks Alex . The airbrush does have some advantages if everything is what it should .

Hand brushing would also have it's own advantages since you could stop and go as you please .

The Luftwaffe did soe of their by hand , so maybe a brush would be a good idea .

Cheers, C B)

Back