• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 scale Bf 109's x 2

Dear Les.

Glad and sad at same time...glad for the success in the 109 and sad for your cat...your 109 is just wonderful! (y) (y) (y)

Luiz.

Les, that was a good looking little cat! I'm thrilled to hear that after it's very tough life, you gave it some peace and love at the end. My condolences on your loss, pets are family too.

The 109 looks fantastic as expected. I agree, the smoky haze improves the look on this. Way to go!

Thanks for the kind words about the cat, I am really missing him and its taking its toll on me...I feel much more stress now after he died and for a short time I had lost all interest in model building. :(

...anyway...this is a modeling forum and not one about cats so here is my next 109 to be built.

ha4b0aa5.JPG

The Bf 109G-10 is finished and here is a sample picture.

h08bcc5a.JPG

More pictures will be posted later.

Matrixone

Hey Les it takes time and we are your friends so greive and do what ou need to. I lost my dog Harley last December and I still miss him, but it has gotten better. It just takes time.

I had to do a major re-arrange on my hobby room to get going again. You might just try going in and doing just a little something. Once started it might just keep on going.

Just take the time you need my friend, we will be here.

Thank you Paul and Luiz.

I expect to start on the Bf 109K-4 right after the Ju 128 and Ho 229 are wrapped up.

Matrixone

Nothing glued together on the 1/48 scale Bf 109K-4 yet but I did some painting on it anyway, the cockpit parts have been sprayed RLM 66 black gray and the prop blades have been cleaned up and painted RLM 70.

h4c91c52.JPG

hcd0aa18.JPG

Matrixone

Les,this Me 109 K from Hase , is in my wish list , so I will follow your work with much interest... :popcorn ...btw , the G 10 looks superb , more photos please :salute

Best!

Luiz

Thanks!

Something that happened that was not expected, this kit arrived at my house and it was the prize for placing in the Aeroscale M.O.M. a couple months ago. I was told my prize was lost in postage so I forgot about it so when this gem of a 109 kit arrived I was quite pleased! :woohoo:

The 109 is quite nice but this kit also comes with some nicely detailed ground crew figures that I can make good use of in my airfield pictures.

h31bb6b4.JPG

hb51bd81.JPG

There is just no way I can start another model right now but I might just build the gate guard and guard shack to see how they go together. :D

h303cd7f.JPG

h01760c9.JPG

In the image below you can see the detail of the figures.

h16422cc.JPG

The 109K-4 might be put on hold while I build this Bf 109F, its been many years since I built one of these.

Matrixone

Thanks!

Something that happened that was not expected, this kit arrived at my house and it was the prize for placing in the Aeroscale M.O.M. a couple months ago. I was told my prize was lost in postage so I forgot about it so when this gem of a 109 kit arrived I was quite pleased! :woohoo:

The 109 is quite nice but this kit also comes with some nicely detailed ground crew figures that I can make good use of in my airfield pictures.

h31bb6b4.JPG

hb51bd81.JPG

There is just no way I can start another model right now but I might just build the gate guard and guard shack to see how they go together. :D

h303cd7f.JPG

h01760c9.JPG

In the image below you can see the detail of the figures.

h16422cc.JPG

The 109K-4 might be put on hold while I build this Bf 109F, its been many years since I built one of these.

Matrixone

Nice win! Is that Adopf Galland?

Thanks for looking!

The Bf 109F looks like a very nice kit, the engine cowling might be a little fiddly to put together though. :unsure:

Matrixone

Back