• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 AccMin ILYUSHIN IL2-M3 Stormovik

Dang, I can't even tell if it's gray or green :facepalm

I think it's a flat black ..... I guess we both need to work on a photo both ....... You know me I either take a Photo on top of the deep freeze .... or right at the bench ...... :eek:ldguy

Holy Crap Ed got one photo in focus ..... that looks very good ...... didn't know you could paint like that Ed .... :woohoo: (y) :woohoo: ......... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Gerry! :drinks [in my best Gomer Pyle voice] Suprise, Suprise Suprise!! :eek:ldguy

Got some more done

ha3da9e4.JPG

h53a5c97.JPG

h91c3618.JPG

hb7455af.JPG

h32a0c03.JPG

h953c624.JPG

Dang, I can't even tell if it's gray or green :facepalm

I think it's a flat black ..... I guess we both need to work on a photo both ....... You know me I either take a Photo on top of the deep freeze .... or right at the bench ...... :eek:ldguy

Yeah, I know I gotta work on my lighting & camera settings, etc. The tripod does help with steadiness of the pic... :eek:ldguy :drinks I'll git da hang o' it eventually :frantic

Thanks james (y)
Here's some more pics & as ya can tell, I got alot on my bench :eek:hyeah
h113dfdc.JPG

h3053d35.JPG

h54e2f2e.JPG

h167c9fc.JPG

hdf28d14.JPG

h4791dbe.JPG

h485e5f0.JPG

h5fe9a6f.JPG

The first few pics are w/out the tripod. (Keep forgetting it sometimes :blush: ) And yes, that's the engine for Darrell Waltrip's #17 so, I set it in the nose of this to see if it would fit :hmmm
Had to putty up the seams a tad as the glue didn't quite do the job...
Thanks fer looking in! :drinks

I was thinking you had the wrong power plant there ..... but I thought maybe Terry was rubbing off on you and you decided on a little giz-mology ........... :eek:ldguy

Back