• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/144 Kulula Flying 101

That flying blueprint is cool! In order to qualify for a campaign ribbon, you have to be entered in a campaign. How about a laurel and hardy handshake on this one and we'll get the next build in a campaign? (y) :drinks

Hey Guys! Landing gear going on!! My attempt to finish Kulula in time for our 20th Anniv. Show! :facepalm
Kulula_5_Apr_2014_1.JPG

Just a teeny bit of detail in the stock main gear wells.
Kulula_5_Apr_2014_2.JPG

The nose gear legs had 5 really dinky pieces. They went together nicely. Here Kulula is wearing her Chrome "Supa-Fly" wheels.
Kulula_5_Apr_2014_3.JPG

Kulula_5_Apr_2014_5.JPG

I know. i started Flying 101 in 2012, but without proper documentation. I was less thsan skilled at that time. I don't believe I care so much about ribbons, but I'll keep up on My "Wings Over The Reich" Airplane, just the same.

That would be AWESOME! Can you get me a Kulula Flying 101 Hat?? or pin? I might would make a base!!
The Draw decal people are coming to vend at our 20th Show, this saturday. Free Fun Advertising! HA!

Flying 101's first Award. Bronze, in the Aircraft category. FleaCon 10 Cedar Rapids IA. :yipee :pilot
IMG_1716.JPG

Thanks Terry! Come see her in person, at Omacon!! I've got myself so broke, if it cost .25 cents to go around the world, I couldn't get out of town. I'll be at Omacon 2014. Things should be better by June!!

:pilot :yipee Kulula Flying 101 earned a first prize at Omacon 2014. A stoutly contested category of only 2 models, but still, an affirmation of excellence from One's peers is most welcome.
IMG_1885.JPG

Back