• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WWII Books, Models, and Magazines!

Hi Everyone,

A little backstory... My husband was an avid WWII modeler and had quite an impressive collection of model kits, resin conversion/update sets, photo-etch, books, magazines, etc. Sadly, he passed away a little less than 2 years ago and I am left with the daunting task of liquidating his collection. In order to do so, I have opened an eBay store where I am selling these items in hopes that other enthusiasts will be able to appreciate them and maybe find some that they have been looking for.

What is currently in the store is a small fraction of what is available. I am listing the items as fast possible; however, it will take some time to get them all up. So if there is anything that you are looking for, send me an email and I will see if I have it. To give you an idea of stock size, there are over 400 unbuilt model kits, around 500 photo-etch packets, and maybe 150 resin conversion kits, among many other things.

http://stores.ebay.ca/WWII-Books-and-Models

Thanks!

Jenny
WWII Books and Models
ww2booksandmodels@gmail.com

It's generally customary to introduce yourself before you start selling your wares on forums like this.

Other than what i have posted, I am not sure that there is anything other to say. My name is Jenny, I am a mother of 2. My husband committed suicide a little less than 2 years ago and I have been left with the task of liquidating his estate, which mostly consists of WW2 Germany tank model kits and all the associated books,resin update sets, among other things.

I was referred to this site via another one that my husband used to frequent. I am not certain what the rules of this forum are, although I did read the "intro" post that explained what was allowed and what was not. I am not sure what other information you would be looking for but feel free to ask any question you may have.

Jenny

I am so sorry for your loss Jenny , please feel that you are among friends here . We are all good people here . What a terrific name by the way ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Jenny!

Thank you for the welcome! Although I do not have much to contribute in terms of knowledge, I am hoping that the items that I have available will be useful to someone here.

Thank you :)

Jenny

JENNY,

I extend My sincerest Condolences for You & Your Family's loss. Make yourself at Home here. WE are a Good Crew & Avid Modelers ! :Hiay

ERIK

JENNY,

Thanx for the Super Fast Service ! Great Packaging. The Book arrived in Great Shape !!

This is a Great Seller Guys !!

Thanx again for the Speedy Service !

ERIK

Back