• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

Yo Tony,

This Thread could be called "All That Brazz"... :D (I know... it's brass) ;)

Beautiful and clean work, my man! :dude

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

Hi Tony, Very nice looking PE. I can only dream of even coming close to have my PE look like that. Almost all of my PE attempts tend to end in disaster and help the landfill to grow a little more.

Keep up the great work.

Joe

I will have to wait until I get home... Photobucket is blocked here. I am sure it deserves the accolades!

Regards,

Thanks Randy
Trying to do my best to set a good example for those that think PE is just not worth the trouble.
I like it because it has more of a scale thickness for sheet metal.

Tony Lee:)

It was worth the wait!

Laura, when you are ready for yours, let me know... I will dust mine off and join you!

Regards,

Erik the fenders had me worried there for awhile but I found my problem and as it turned out they were no sweat.:D

Thanks guy
Tony lee:)

Thanks "T" and a not so clear picture shows it's filling up in there.
100_0823.jpg

Later

Hey Tony,

You better keep your eyes open: I've heard that these very detailed builds tend to attract homeless gremlins and other types of small creatures...
emoticon_nod.gif
Emoticom_Evillaugh.gif

Amazing... just plain amazing!!! :eek:hmy:
Emoticon_clap.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Evening All
Shared a little love with the Emil today by working on both ends.
The front got the spare track links and tow eyes.
100_0844.jpg

The muffler and jack are just a dry fit. And the smoke candles only the #1 Emil had fitted.
100_0843.jpg

Snow has stopped,3 inches plus on top of what we already had,looking forward to the -6 tonight.:hmmm
Later

Tony this is one of the builds that would look fine unpainted, love all the brasswork! Nice clean build.

Back