• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

Gosh James :blush:

Just placing items to see where they go or might be best.
100_0847.jpg

Thanks again and again and again :D
Tony lee :)

Excellent ! WoW Tony this is Bangin' ! Almost seems a shame to cover up All that shiny stuff ! :D

:ro: What scheme are ya' thinkin' about ?

ERIK

It can be only one color Erik, Gray.

One picture shows what might be a green here and there but no one seems to be able
to confirm it. ???????

Thanks
Tony lee:)

Wow, Tony! Those boxes... they're so perfect that they look like, like, like... I don't know what!!! :eek:hmy:

How do you bend those very thin edges?!? I mean, they're absolutely straight - outta curiosity, what PE bender do you use?
emoticon_confused.gif

Well done Mister! :notworthy

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Big guy I use the old "Hold and Fold" and clamp her down tight.:D
I'm just switchin thing around to see what looks best. Latches and base straps still need to be installed on those too. BTW the lids are hinged and work.:gogo

Thanks guys
Tony Lee:)

katchinnggggggg! that's uberawesome tony!

you're well aware that you put a lot of pressure on my shoulders with your effort?

Thanks Terry,I didn't know just how to answer Laura.(y)

From the replies i've gotten this morning on the different forums the storage boxes are a better choice.
Thanks to those that helped me make the decision.
Tony Lee:)

Back