• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

Two down and two to go.
In the tool box there's a blow torch,a oil can and a shop hammer with an oily rag hangin over the side.
100_0855.jpg

Hope you like it.
Tony lee:)

All those details enhance the model a lot, Tony; nice job!

May be I see something rare in the Notek taillight: the flap looks longer than the light?

Darío

Yeah buddy it is longer. It's just stuck on there for now and i'll trim it down if I can.
The hinge on the left mud flap needs tacked down too.

I got you covered Dar

That's th Money Shot right there Chief !! How did you like putting those latches together ? I'm doin th same right now with that Sd.Kfz 7/1 Royal Edition from Griffon. :notworthy (y)

"Latches and tool clasp" The only reason I do them is because everybody LOVES to do them so much.:gogo
They would be a lot more fun if my eyes were younger than the rest of me.:lol:

IT'S FRIDAY (y)
Tony lee :)

Tony, seeing you handling that PE just puts tears in my eyes. You make it look so easy and you doing a fantastic job. If I should ever get half as good as you are with PE I should die a very happy man.

Joe

Well Joe go get a bigger hangky because the other two boxes are done.:D
100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

Thanks for following along folks

TONY,

Exceptional work ! Very Clean. How are you attaching th clasps ? What tools (applicators etc.) are you using ?

I use toothpicks sharpened to a point & those Micro Brushes to get up any overflow of th C.A. It really works well. I was just curious about your Technique.

Although I am surprised that there wasn't a P.E. part for the Wood jack block. I could really see a block of balsa (or similar) wrapped in some P.E. bands making that come to life !!!

ERIK

Although I am surprised that there wasn't a P.E. part for the Wood jack block. I could really see a block of balsa (or similar) wrapped in some P.E. bands making that come to life !!!

ERIK

It certainly wouldnt need a lot to make an overhaul of that particular piece ! :)

Now let me get this straight. Are you suggesting it needs a pair of jack blocks that looks something like one of these?
100_0862.jpg

You guys are sure hard to please,picky picky picky.:lol:

Back