• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

Mike i've got myself between a rock and a hard place. I've got so many I want to build I just can't let up.:woohoo:

Thanks
Tony Lee:)

Hey Tony , ....... been awol for awhile , .......... you sure are a busy one , don't you ever sleep ???

Nice looking builds Tony !!!

Really nice work with the hairspray over that Pz III Sig 33.

Regarding your H-39, be careful with friul tracks. I made one H-39 some time ago and I had a problem. As time goes by, due to their weight, Friul tracs tends to squirm and turn, and as the H-39 tracks are to narrow, the effect become completely unrealistic.

Kit with friul tracks (still no deformed)

H-39_1-1.jpg

Kit with Modelkasten tracks (I changed the Friul tracks)

H-39_1-2.jpg

A friend of me had the same problem, look at the left track, also a Friul track.

Almeria_2010-0038.jpg

So, glue the Friul tracks or they will squirm!. be aware!

I thought it was called "Splinter". Looks good on there what ever it's called.

Squirm and turn? They wouldn't dare.:hmmm :D

I've been resting my back for a few days so not much progress to report.

I believe it is what is known as 'color modulation' in some circles.

B)

Hope the back heals up soon so you can get back at it big T.

I think you need to practice modeling from the Barcalounger. I could see a whole new series of How To's on the subject.

Be well Tony!

Well that's good to hear about not being stoved up but I still want to learn how to model from the Lazyboy position.

Howdy Folks
I wonder what this will turn out to be?:hmmm
100_0796.jpg

Just foolin around while the wife is under the weather. Need to stick close to her so I don't
walk myself to death every time she rings that little bell of her's.;)

Later

Just foolin around while the wife is under the weather.
Now see, that ain't right! oh...I read the rest... Tell the Mrs I hope she gets feeling better, the little exercise she gets from ringing that bell will help her keep her strength up.. :biggrin

Glad to see you back at it Tony. git'er done!

hmmmmmmmm ... that reminds me ... i too still have the 'sturer emil' with all am stuff in my stash ... i should start mine too but the voyager fenders look a bit scary! :unsure:

Great job...
Now I really feel bad that I haven't been working on anything since the move...
I guess I had better get all this stuff done and start working on some models.
;) :) :laugh: :hmmm

Morning :D
I took a look at the PE set for this thing before I went to bed last night and it ain't for the faint of heart i'll tell you.:woohoo:

Tony LeeB)

Hey Tony! Man, I wish I had your motivation! I can't seem to find my way to the bench! Looks swell, pardner! (y)

Back