• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

I just wasn't satisfied with the size of the ammo lockers because I forgot to allow for the thickness of the plastic and they were just to big to suit me. So I made another set and I think these are more to scale and look better.

100_0617.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0619.jpg

Measure twice and cut once :blush:
Thanks for looking and what's the verdict?
Tony Lee :)

Thanks Mike
Not yet John,there's another armor plate that goes in first and it will be easier to install with the barrel out of the way.

It was a good idea to check on me though,Thanks

Hi Tony.

It still just amazes me the amount of work that you can do. And it is soooooo good too. What are the prospects of some warm weather so you can start the painting?

Gary B)

I don't know John,the guy just pulled up and parked it here. :laugh:

Anyway a few items found their way inside, the drivers seat is to forward and needs to be moved to the rear a little bit I think.
100_0622.jpg

Good to see you guys

Thanks but i'm tickled to death that it's coming together. :laugh:
Don't you guys just love to fill in the empty spots? :woohoo:
100_0625.jpg

Thanks for looking in

Sweet craftsmanship !!! .......... the lockers came out very good .

I had the same thought as John about the gun being a tad wobbly looking , but it's a stuck together work in progress for photo visuals , ......... I've done that before :blush:

All in all coming along nicely !!!!

Stop by anytime James and Thanks.

Laura,"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". The Sturmpanzer II (Bison II) I have in the stash,now that's one that needs a sack over her head. :laugh:

Thanks you both

Great work Tony! Always like to see how you build your models, lots of detail scratch and PE and always very clean builds :notworthy

Cheers Erik

Back