• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wings Over The Reich Sign Up

I think I will go with this massive beast

IMG_6446.JPG

Hubert, I think the original intent was anything that flew for or against the Reich, not so much the geographic area that was the Reich.

II have the MkIc also Hubert. and I do have "special" plans for it.

I got that from some jolly feller in a wed suit Ryan.

Bob is correct, the original thread said anything that flew over Europe,Russia or North Africa. I should have posted the original intent on the new thread, my apologies.

Hubert, I think the original intent was anything that flew for or against the Reich, not so much the geographic area that was the Reich.

It will be hard for me - so many great projects (nightfighters, USAF NMF) was open last time, but ok - maybe i will join with something big for me - Hurricane or Spitfire in 1/32 (in bouth cases it will be model of plane flown by Polish Air Force ace - Stefan Witorzenc (my wife's family knew him personally - for many years he was a neighbor of my wife's grandmother).

Is it too late to jump in?

I'm not an AC guy but I have an AM Sturmovik I could mess up. :unsure:

Cool, thanks Ron.

So I just wait until Monday, snap a pic of the kit in the box with something to show time a date then get gluey fingerprints all over the fuse?

And also you're never too late to get on a Campaign. We have a lot of great campaigns in progress right now. Some end at the end of January '14 the rest end later in the next year.

I'm planning on building these two anyways so may as well enter them for the campaign:

Eduards 109E-1 using Eagle Cal decals to make Fritz Losikeit's 'Sitzkrieg' machine. But not just this, I've got this hovering close-by the workbench aswell:

The limited issue of Hasegawa's 190A-5 which will be one of Emil 'Bully' Lang's Black 7's in the summer of '43 on the Northern front. Yes they are both 1:32; yes they will be built side-by-side on the bench... and yes I will need a h*ll of a lot of space !!

AFN

Ian

Dude! They have markings for Bully Lang?

I'm not using a decal sheet as such, Bob, just some spare decals for the 7 + - Not difficult to paint if you didn't have the decals. But there is an outside chance that I could build this one instead:

Stay tuned !!

Ian

Back