• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wings Over The Reich Sign Up

It's my first Campaign, so I hope this is right.
2013_Wings_Over_the_Reich_3.JPG

Time clock
Decal set (historically accurate)for people who model, but don't know how to have model fun;
2013_Wings_Over_the_Reich_4.JPG

The Kit; Academy P-47D
2013_Wings_Over_the_Reich_6.JPG

Howzzatt???

Close Chris

Tiger002.jpg

Make sure you get the time stamp and unbuilt kit in the same frame.

Just start a thread up with the startup shot Rich and we'll all be popping :popcorn

He will never finish it because he wants to re-scribe the whole kit. That's like re-scribing the grand canyon Geoff. :rotf

He will never finish it because he wants to re-scribe the whole kit. That's like re-scribing the grand canyon Geoff. :rotf

Yup - have to rescribe that's why it'll take me a year and this GB will be ideal and next year i'll do the J :snoopy

Hello,

This campaign is a "Must" for me so I will bluild one Bf-109G6 in 1/48th scale Hasegawa kit, I also bought one Revell 109G6 in 1/32nd scale but James have one right here so I will do a 48 :eek:hyeah

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

I will be starting with the Hasegawa FW-190 D-9 Jabo with the venerable resin bomb. All hands on deck.

I would like to change my build please. I would like to do the Liberator build over in the "Most Challenging Kit" build and rather do a P47 here if that's OK?

Ooookay, I'd like to subscribe if it's not too late to enter.

I have a small dilemma, though- what kit to start with.
May I request a few suggestions based on my list below as to the easiest? Please remember that I'll have to brush-paint (no airbrush), and that it'll be my first kit in ages. All in 1:48th.

Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10/G-14
Messerschmitt Bf 108 B Taifun (I have 2- one part-assembled, bought off eBay cheaply, the other NIB)
Junkers Ju 88 A-4 (Hobbycraft kit- I think I need a new cockpit/front fuselage for this one- does anyone have a spare I can inherit?)
Messerschmitt Bf 110 G (part-built kit I bought off eBay- the fuselage has been assembled but nothing painted yet- the original owner lost interest, and I got it really cheaply)

The other question is can I enter a part- built kit (the Bf 110), or do I need to start from scratch?

Welcome aboard!

1) You can enter anytime you wish, you just need to post some sort of proof that you didn't begin you're build before the official start date

3) I have no suggestions.

2) The kit needs to be un-started which pretty much ties in with #1 up there.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Yep, you're welcome to join-in on this one Olaf. Like Firesmacker said all we need is a photo of the kit unstarted along with some proof of your start date (I always use my mobile phone in the photo).

We always go for a completely fresh start as opposed to a part-started project. Best thing is to look around the campaigns see how the other guys have begun their build-threads, you'll get the idea straight away.[

Good to see you jumping-right-in. :good:

Ian

Back