• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Williams Brothers B-10.

Bob, I think you're doing good just to stay with this kit (y)

Those blades work better ?

Cheers, Christian B)

OK guys and gals, some more pictures.

This kit really doesn't have any major issues just some work to do. I guess the canopy were the worse part and not really knowing where the kit part stopped and flash started. That caused me a couple of issues.

Decals on, I know I got some more stuff to do, couldhave done a LOT more, but here 'tis...

h3140528.JPG

h2510029.JPG

haed3dc0.JPG

h31cd0da.JPG

ha4eb7f1.JPG

h5899241.JPG

Not calling it done yet, had the mast installed but of course that popped off in handeling it. Got Landing lights to put on also. Maybe some very light weathering...:pilot

Hey Chris, notice the landing gear?? :dance

:blink Wait a minute, I'll go get my sunglasses :soldier

Hey ! very good Bob . Neither look like they are about to collapse :rotf

I have to admit , the ones that are crooked catch my eye much faster than the straight ones . :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

(y) very nice Bopb, I dig it!.

just a little exhaust stain, bit of dust on the wheels - perfect!

Top build glad you finished this one.

Hey Chris, notice the landing gear?? :dance

:blink Wait a minute, I'll go get my sunglasses :soldier

Hey ! very good Bob . Neither look like they are about to collapse :rotf

I have to admit , the ones that are crooked catch my eye much faster than the straight ones . :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Pictures are a bit bright ain't they? I meant to tone them down before posting but it was late.

Wanted to add that the decals in this kit rock. VERY little carrier film visible around the printed areas and they are very delicate. I busted up one of the insignia but was able to piece it together, the tail colors gave me a bit of trouble, I instinctively reached for the Microsolv which turned out to be too hot for the decals. I tried to keep my hands away from there while they settled down but you know how that goes. Doing the repairs from spare decals off the sheet I used the Alclad Aqua Clear gloss more or less as a decal glue. Much like I did on the canopy frames. That stuff is rock solid once dry and just like Future, really makes the decal snuggle down.

They supplied decals for the walk paths on the wings but they turned out to be too short. Will do some more masking to paint them. I've already laid down a good seal coat of the Aqua Clear so the decals should be safe.

Thanks for the comments guys, and yeah Phil, some slight weathering will be coming, nothing major. :pilot

something beautifull and colorfull. It will be like a bird of paradise between your other finished builds Bob (y)

Back