• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Under New Management"

Chad, there are OVER seven different Sd.Kfz. 251 in Allied colors in my references, is there a particular variant you want? Is it for the Tamiya 1/48th scale kit?

There were at least two captured by the Poles during their uprising in Warsaw (September 1944),
Pol_sdkfz-starowka.jpg

Old Wolf

Captured_German_transporter.jpg

Warsaw_Uprising_-_Captured_SdKfz_251_-_4_%281944%29.jpg

Warsaw_Uprising_-_Captured_SdKfz_251_-_3_%281944%29.jpg

Warsaw_Uprising_-_Captured_SdKfz_251_-_2_%281944%29.jpg

Warsaw_Uprising_-_Captured_SdKfz_251_%281944%29.jpg

More coming...

Regards,

Chad, there are OVER seven different Sd.Kfz. 251 in Allied colors in my references, is there a particular variant you want? Is it for the Tamiya 1/48th scale kit?

Saul

I will be doing a 1/48 version. I saw some pix where they were used to transport liberated POW's. One was towing a four wheeled cart.Hopefully I can find that cart in 1/48

I was thinking of doing one that was used to transport liberated POW's. I think it was tank battles in Germany that showed the pix. Some where towing a four wheeled cart of some sort. Hopefully I can find a model of that cart in 1/48

there is a Free French one, two British examples, and five American examples of different variants.

An American one not posted yet:
US20sd1.jpg

Another one for good measure:

PzLehr251_23Rev.jpg

Captured from Panzer Lehr division

Two Free French, the second one is the Engineer's variant with the bridge sections:
SdKfz251CapturedEcouch_0844.jpg

Note the Cross of Lorraine on the sides of the engine compartment

251CapturFFIMarking0844.jpg

And of course there are the British & Russian examples...

Regards,

Saul
Thanks for those pix.(y)

Now if you all will pardon me,it is time for me to start the idiot mobile and do some searching :pilot

and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey look at that ..... I Dig that Cub Scout Shirt !!!

Yup, the boy became a webelos this weekend.

Dadgum it.Ken stole mu idea. Or did I steal his?:hmmm

We both thought of it. B) but you can have it.

I am just finishing up a captured half track and the 251 I had planned for this is almost ready for paint so I can't use it, I thought this idea died so...

not sure if I'll do anything for this one, might think of something though.

:idonno

No one has made a command decision yet. We'll try to hash it out this weekend...HASH! It's Memorial Day Weekend and I'm out of HASH!!!!

No one has made a command decision yet. We'll try to hash it out this weekend...HASH! It's Memorial Day Weekend and I'm out of HASH!!!!

MOONIE,

You need to wonder on down to th Neighborhood Bodega & ask for th Blonde Afghani !! It'll set you straight Holmzz !! :D :drinks

Wrong Hash Bubba...It's sort of BBQ stew meat and taters. Generally made in a giant cast iron pot that's over 100 years old and smells like the stew even when empty. Don't bother googling the term because it's very very regional. The recipes you'll find are pale compared to our HASH. :yehaw.

Just DON'T get the hash in Augusta!!!!!! You'll find out how fast you still are, right Bob??? :eek:hmy:

Wrong Hash Bubba...It's sort of BBQ stew meat and taters. Generally made in a giant cast iron pot that's over 100 years old and smells like the stew even when empty. Don't bother googling the term because it's very very regional. The recipes you'll find are pale compared to our HASH. :yehaw.

MOONIE,

That sounds like some Mean Eats !! I'm partial to Corned Beef Hash, but yours sounds tastier !!! Can I get a couple of eggs scrambled with Cheese ?

Back