• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Under New Management"

I am in , IN, I SAID IN!

Don't know what as there is so much to choose from!

Maybe one of the Polish Uprising AFVs...

Regards,

Would either an M41 in W.German markings,or an early M5A1 Stuart in Taiwanese markings circa 1949 count?

Would either an M41 in W.German markings,or an early M5A1 Stuart in Taiwanese markings circa 1949 count?

The German Bundeswehr was not founded until 1955.

I think Chad mentioned 1949 for the M5A1 Stuart in Taiwanese markings as that is what is offered in the AFV Club kit. The West German M41 would have to be in the 1950s since production only began in 1951.

Regards,

Hmmm,

Im just finishing a captured vehicle, and Ive already started building the 251 I had in mind for this...

:/

here's an interesting subject. Looks to me like a Betty bomber painted white with red crosses. This is from the Forth Marines Band website.
plane.jpg

here's an interesting subject. Looks to me like a Betty bomber painted white with red crosses. This is from the Forth Marines Band website.
plane.jpg

Green surrender crosses...part of the terms for surrender so it is not captured, just capitulated.
guard-betty-bomber.jpg

Find more information here:

Regards,

...shoots down any white Betty's but interesting...

Bob, the Betty IS white, it is just that the crosses are not red but green. As a surrender ship, it is still under Japanese control so not really under new management.

Regards,

Hahahahaha !! I shoulda' Known !! I bet you already have all of these plus a few More !! Hey look at that ..... I Dig that Cub Scout Shirt !!!

Back