• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Under New Management"

Kreighshoer

how about a "under new management" gb?

leaves many options, not only armor and covers many eras, not only ww2!

german armor under british, u.s., soviet management, soviet, british, u.s. and italian under german management - allied planes used by germans/with german markings, axis planes with allied markings ... etc.

soviet armor under foreign management - syrian, afghan, yugoslavian etc. management

etc., etc., etc. ...

opinions?

That insignia orange FW190 would be cool! That would satisfy my want of a FW190a and get in this GB. I'm in.

That insignia orange FW190 would be cool! That would satisfy my want of a FW190a and get in this GB. I'm in.

Orange? Are you referring to this yellow and red one?
capturedfw190_red.jpg

Regards,

That's one of them, I thought there was one all over orange.

OK I haven't study up on the FW190s as well as I should, is that a A model?

With special oil coolers... a nice kit is the 'Graf' model as released by both Dragon and Hasegawa (the latter has the intakes in resin - on sale @ Sprue Brothers).

Yes, there is another one, also in red. This one is an A-8 as the kit you have.
Anotherone.jpg

Belgium.jpg

RtSide.jpg

Regards,

I figured it would be an earlier version, I think Friday AM I'll have some time to surf around and find that picture I was thinking of. I think it's in one of those batches Laura has shared with us.

Look again, I just added pictures (photobucket, I know) of the later A-8 with the January 1st 1945 date on the vertical tail/

Regards,

Yeah I think we posted at the same time. That's it..(looks orange to me but I take your word for it) Whatever kit I go with would have to be in the 1:32 or bigger scale.

Yeah I think we posted at the same time. That's it..(looks orange to me but I take your word for it) Whatever kit I go with would have to be in the 1:32 or bigger scale.

Hasegawa makes a nice A-8 (get the new mold) and Montex makes a conversion and mask for the A-3 and A-4. Not sure about an A-5 in 1/32

James

There's several ideas I've been considering that would fit this GB, guess that means I'd be in! :mpup

I am surprised you did not go for the one in Fort Knox (the Sd.Kfz. 251/9). In any case, it will be awesome!

Regards,

I would like to join in.As long as it starts and ends within a good period. I have a lot on my plate as it is. W.german M47. Japanese m24.

Back