• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two Italian Bf.109G in 1/72 - finished

Two Italian Bf.109G in 1/72

Doc, I know what you're going through; I'm fighting a mild flu right now too. Work for me is progressing at a snail's pace, but I'm getting some things done! Your work is looking great! Nice job on the decals. I agree with Christian, the landing gear on the one does look a bit askew.

Keep them coming Doc!

Hello again

Yes, I saw it shortly after the Picture was taken. It was crooked but now it is straight :v

I am almost finished with the weathering and now I am happy - the camo blended well with the paneliners and it almost Looks like I used an airbrush. Pictures to follow!

Cheers

Alex

Thanks everyone

So here are the final Pictures. The G-6 did not turn out good, I guess all that PE Fitting left too many glue marks and it Looks really cumbersome. Very toy-like.

The G-10 on the other Hand Looks a bit smoother. Still far away from what you can achieve with an airbrush I am afraid but I will venture on.

Next chapter: Bf.110 from Eduard.

Thanks for looking and for your comments. I appreciate it.

Cheers

Alex

h6df3587.JPG

h88cc3d0.JPG

h0a955fa.JPG

hef5d2ed.JPG

h5ad7acc.JPG

h1079e5e.JPG

h7c8ce96.JPG

h245740b.JPG

h2b680ad.JPG

hf970cde.JPG

h4679cf7.JPG

ha9c5072.JPG

That is such a tough scale to work in ...... keep up the good work. The best thing any modeler can do is to ask questions......

I think they look fantastic. You've done well and improved your skills that much more. Looking forward to seeing the Me-110.

We are always our own worst critic Alex.

I'm still impressed you are doing all this and haven't switched over to an air brush!

:D

Thanks Warren

I cannot use an airbrush or any kind of spray with chemicals because of my severe asthma. I would love to use them but it is simply too risky. Paul (Heaven's eagle) suggested an interesting exhaustion system which might work as soon as we get the new house built. Until then, only brushes...

Cheers

Alex

Back