• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fiat G.91/R "GINA" (Meng 1/72)

This fell off the rails for me. Got some detail work done on the cockpit and wheel wells before project design at work got crazy. That was followed by entering Phase 1 of the Mark 1 Eyeball Upgrade Program, also known as cataract surgery. Distance vision is clearer and brighter with the IOL in the left eye. Short range will need a new prescription once the eye stabilizes. Phase 2 for the right eye should be in 6-8 weeks.

Now I can say I have implants and I have a card to prove it.

Cheers,
Rich

. Distance vision is clearer and brighter with the IOL in the left eye.
Ain't that trippy? Had it a couple of months ago, I had a fast growing blockage in my right eye. Best way I can describe it is it's like an amber hue over the old lens. And to think all these years we've been arguing german grey and OD with a amber filter built in our eyeballs! :eyeroll: :bm::lol:

Back