• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony lee's Shelf Queens II

Tony lee

Master at Arms
I'm going to kick this off with the Grasshopper:

Today I assembled and fitted the tracks, cleaned up the road and support wheels, added some PE and the tools.

Forecast is warm tomorrow so i've got some painting planned to keep this rig moving forward. :eek:hyeah

Cheers
Tony lee :)

Oh wow I loved seeing this done so far and thought I missed the end, Great to see you going on with it,

Interesting but what a waste. They build these on the Hummel/Nashorn chassis and to me that was three steps backward. :idonno

Tony lee

This is the leFH18/40/2 (st) G.W. Pz.Kpfw. III/IV Christian that was being developed at the same time for the same job.
This used a Jib Hoist to just lift the gun out,install the wheels and trails and commenced fire.

It needs dusting and the tracks colored to be finished.

The Pz IVb, the Grasshopper and this one will make up the set for this series that were developed but never made it to mass production.

Thanks
Tony lee :)

Thursday Update: Paint

I've developed a head cold and just never could get into high gear today. I hope to get the wheels and tracks colored up tomorrow.

It's been a beautiful afternoon today but was slow to warm up as predicted.
Tony lee :D

Looking good Tony!

Seems like a neat idea this tank but a little over complicated! It would have been easier to tow it!

I'm assuming those big wheels on the rear are to move the gun around after its been deployed?

Back