• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tom's B-26 Marauder

That IS a great idea James, I'm definetly(sp) taking quite a bit of time thinking it through in regards on what to bend first.

Tom

That's a great thought James...thanks! And now I know what to do with all those Pfizer post-it note pads I get from my brother-in-law ;)

I use it when doing Aber and it helps if a piece is confusing. As for post it notes, I use tem for mixing 5 minute epoxy. When done tear the top sheet off and through away. They also work for puttin a dab of putty on and working off of.
James

...what have I gotten myself into?

mr oliver norvell hardy would formulate it like that: ... into another nice mess!

i ask myself the same question over and over again but i also have to admit that building a bomber is a refreshing change and fun to do!

Back