• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TKS Tankette with 20mm cannon wz.38 FK

dewertus

... second will be a Tankette TKS with 20mm cannon wz.38 FK...

DSCF5625.jpg

Nice Hubert :)Looking forward to see what you do with this old kit, i have a couple of them to but not this one.
//Mats

Hey i saw that i had this kit to, thought i just had the one with a machinegun, my kit included crew, 2 resin figures :)

//Mats

Saul,
I was think about the first "panzer" ace, so who knows - maybe it will be model of his vehicle...

As far progress is not to impressive, but still is bigger then nothing :eek:hyeah

DSCF6019.JPG

DSCF6020.JPG

I will follow this closely, I have had this kit in my stash for several years. You will serve as my onspiration to break it out. (y) :drinks

Nice progress :good:

And Mike, i double dog dare you!

he8753d3.JPG

It's been in my stash for 10 years now i think :blush:

//Mats

As in the case of Wz.34 - substantially all parts have already been "assembled" so I can proceed with painting.

DSCF6162.jpg

DSCF6163.jpg

DSCF6164.jpg

DSCF6165.jpg

That looks very cool. I'm sure it will look incredable when done, but as it is looks neat (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back