• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"TANKERS TANGLE"

And this will be my Entry.....Cheers Mark

One of my favourites, Mark. Are you doing the Aussie version ?? - and have you seen this place ?? http://www.leopardclub.ca/ All your Leo modelling 'needs' in one place.

Ian.

Ok, I would be interested with possibly a:

Russian T-90 w/Zvezda figures (not sure about the PE on this-'un, though)

DML sdkfz251/22

Tamiya Nashorn

The PE would likely be the stock with each, with the possible exception of fenders.

When would this likely start???

Ok, I would be interested with possibly a:

Russian T-90 w/Zvezda figures (not sure about the PE on this-'un, though)

DML sdkfz251/22

Tamiya Nashorn

The PE would likely be the stock with each, with the possible exception of fenders.

When would this likely start???

Not till next year, but it is up to the schedulers.

B)

h807a1d4.jpg

Ok this one is Ok ?? because I have some with bigger turrets ... I just like the ideal of doing an interior ... :woohoo: :hmmm (y)

I forgot I'm in with this one ... Just went and cast an eye it's in the Bunker on the Middle shelf ... :soldier :soldier :soldier

Ok so for giggles & fun, I thunked I would post what each person was considering doing (though this is not a committed list yet, I think. Just a guide):

KING TIGER – Moon pup
M3 LEE – Mr.T
DML Pz (?) – ausf
STURMTIGER – Jeeves
TAMIYA PANTHER – Lupanzer
PZKPW38(t), possibly many others – Swordsman
JAGDPANTHER – Skinny-Mike
SHERMAN – SA Dave
SEMOVENTE M40-75/18 – Iron Mike
KING TIGER or DML PORSHCE TIGER – Heavens Eagle
JAP TYPE 1 SPG or something I am not going to try and spell – Sharkman
M24 CHAFFEE – ij001
??? pics did not load for me, but he has something in there – Surfsup
T-90 or TAMIYA NASHORN or SDKFZ 251/22 - iambrb (me!) :Hiay

By my count that is 14! Start is after first of year, which is cool with me! Oh…..please forgive me if I misspell something or a screen name or don’t include the goodies, this is really just a reference

Hope this helps!

Hey Iron Mike.....................SEMOVENTE M40-75/18......I think I heard someone order that at a Starbucks once :D

Might try and get in on this one. Got the 1/35 Academy Tiger-I (Early) but, need to find some figures & some stowage for it. :hmmm

Does this mean no more than one of the same kit by a singular MFR? ...or is it just one Tiger, one Sherman, one Stewart, etc...

Cheers,

Bill

(Sorry if I missed a memo :blush: ) :soldier

This will be a armor campaign. Any scale, but must include at least one figure,be fully tracked, have some aftermarket, and no two builds can be the same. Each build must be must be clearly different. Different versions of the same tank will be acceptable, but there must be a clear visible difference. Most popular build will be featured on the website front page and facebook page for a week. The build will be chosen by website pol.

What do you think?

Terry

Bill we can have more than one tiger but of only one mark number. Only one Sherman M4A1, Panther D, Panther G ....

I'm still in with the Sturmtiger- just would love to find the Miniart Normandy Farmhouse for a scene idea for it...but it only seems available from international sellers on eBay :(

Back