• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Official Tankers Tangle 2 Start Thread!

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Ok gents let's kick this off!!

Start: 2 April 2021
Conclusion: 1 April 2022

a) Any scale, fully tracked Gun Tanks, APCs, IFVs or AFVs as long as its fully tracked.
b) No two builds can be the same. Each build must be must be clearly different. Different versions are ok, but there must be a clear visible difference.
c) Started kits are ok as long as no more then 50% completed.
d) Bases, Figures and Aftermarket are optional but highly encouraged.
e) Post a startup with at least one or more work -in-progress and completed thread postings.
f) Ribbon (TBD) awarded at conclusion with special 'V' device for top build to be determine through a poll.

If anyone has questions and/or suggestions please shoot me a private message.

That's it for now so lets get building!!
:victory:

f) Ribbon (TBD) awarded at conclusion with special 'V' device for top build to be determine through a poll.
Nice! I like that idea. Git'er done.
I would bet we can use our Tanker's Tango with a II like we've done with some others.

tanktangle.png

There is a lot of time to do this which is great.I'm going to do the Tamiya Pershing,kit #35254
It has a figure I might add AM tracks,not sure.

Great to see everyone here jumpin in with some really great projects. Just as a reminder I made Bases, Figures and Aftermarket are optional but highly encouraged.
:victory:

This is Great Ken! Looking forward to seeing this little tankette come to life.
:vgood:

Back