• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tankers Tangle 2

Enjoy tank guys! I'll watch from the sidelines. I tried the last Tankers Tangle and fizzled.

The Fruil tracks got me! I've lost all interest to build anything with tracks! :ph:

So who all would be interested in this Campaign?

"Any scale, but must include at least one figure, be fully tracked, have some aftermarket, and no two builds can be the same. Each build must be must be clearly different. Different versions of the same tank will be acceptable, but there must be a clear visible difference." (MrT)

I would add any started kit that fits the above as long as its not over 50% completed.

Alright MA lets hear back.
:victory:
I might be part of this, if it honestly goes 9 months and depending on the start date.
Some recent life changes have given me less time at the modeling bench. Hence the length and the start date being important

Right then the question is will the Hetzer qualify? I have completed the hull only. Still needs all the attachments, tools, gun, wheels, tracks, paint and weathering, so if I had to put a percentage to the progress, I'd say I'm about 15 to 20% in.

It certainly would since you basically have just started it. We don't get hung up on the little things around here. So please join in and have fun.
:victory:

Spent some wheel time yesterday.

IMG_20210824_140803.jpg
IMG_20210824_140806.jpg

Back