• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tankers Tangle 2

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
So who all would be interested in this Campaign?

"Any scale, but must include at least one figure, be fully tracked, have some aftermarket, and no two builds can be the same. Each build must be must be clearly different. Different versions of the same tank will be acceptable, but there must be a clear visible difference." (MrT)

I would add any started kit that fits the above as long as its not over 50% completed.

Alright MA lets hear back.
:victory:

With what I'm facing in the next several months I'm not sure how much time I'll have but would love to see it. :soldier

I would like to get at least 10 members to commit before I set H-Hour, D-Day but thinking of 6-9month duration.

giphy.gif

Ok maybe five participants so far...come on guys and gals lets get a few more!!
UTn1.gif

That's pretty cool, Eric. I haven't decided yet, but I have a pretty good idea of which I will do.

I'll do up Tamiya's SU-76...it's got figures and I can scrape up some aftermarket bits for it...

Back