• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M26 Pershing *Finished Pics on last page.

cb1

:ro: It has been a while, I've been pretty busy but I've been inspired by our Masters!

I'm starting the Tamiya M26 Pershing while will be mostly out of the box built.
I have the turret assembly competed. The barrel is from "the barrel store" via Sprue Brothers.
M26_Turret.jpg

My older Super Pershing is over-watching the assembly.
M26_and_Super_Pershing.jpg

I will be using the kit markings for this vehicle.
For discussion purposes...
7500475450_911dd2359b_o.png

and down the road I have on order the kit and parts to remake this into the 76mm barrel version. Too bad I can't get the Dragon DS Tracks for this type anymore...
M4A3E2_old.jpg

:ro:

Tamiya M26 Pershing

Oh yeah!!! A Marine Corp. tank in Korea. Yes?

Tamiya M-26 is a nice kit.

Terry :popcorn

Tamiya M26 Pershing

Hi mate
That is hell of a barrel on that Pershing ,Sherman looks a sweet build .will be watching developments.
Cheers chris

Tamiya M26 Pershing

Looking good. The Pershing for some reason is one tank that has never done anything for me. Certainly looks brutish though.
JAmes

Tamiya M26 Pershing

I got the Turret primed and painted and decals applied. Now I'm going to try my hand at some OD "magic" as documented by our Masters...

IMG_6102.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

More to come!
Thanks for all the tips!

Tamiya M26 Pershing

been really busy... so here is a short update...
I've pulled out some notes I made and I'm trying some new ideas...
IMG_6110.JPG

IMG_6111.JPG

IMG_6112.JPG

I'm still the owner of a bum airbrush, so I've used the Tamiya TS5 OD rattle can. I did some pin wash with flat black and a light dry brush of MM OD on the highlights. I'm trying out the white/clear green color on the periscopes as well.
complements to our Masters!

Tamiya M26 Pershing

Looking good. The Pershing for some reason is one tank that has never done anything for me. Certainly looks brutish though.
JAmes

lt's the wicked mud guards and fenders, they make em' look like an oversized pram. They look much better when u rip off all the 'dressy' stuff and dirty them up . :popcorn

bring it on :dude

looking good cb1

Ian.

Back