• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Ok, here´s me... catching some fresh air on Terceira Island... my home!

P1080548.jpg

Ringo?? :dude :dude :ro:

normally i detest cameras.

joeyoung2_zpsd3211291.jpg

joeandgrandpa_zps4d13f3e3.jpg

cheers_zps8242c613.jpg

cheers21_zpsd5469d89.jpg

and the one i am now known for

DarthAvatar_zpsd711c080.gif

sorry for the size, only one i can find of it.

joe

Going through older photos today I found this and just have to post it. From about 6 years back when I started getting into Civil War reenacting. I was in Pelham's Battery of the Confederate Artillery. Joined them because they were way more fun then the Union groups.

civilwar_zps61bc1b7e.jpg

Going through older photos today I found this and just have to post it. From about 6 years back when I started getting into Civil War reenacting. I was in Pelham's Battery of the Confederate Artillery. Joined them because they were way more fun then the Union groups.

civilwar_zps61bc1b7e.jpg

REBEL YELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

civilwar_zps61bc1b7e.jpg

Yeah, we Southern boys always have been more fun! We know how to have it!

Awesome pic Scott!

Man, I should print out copies of all these pics and bind them in a book to take to Nationals so I can recognize all of you! :blush: :D :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow, I thought Colorado would be accessible to you. It certainly is closer to you than it is to me in Southern California. Still, I understand. I'm scrambling to find work that pays well enough to put money aside for this trip. Have you thought about carpooling with someone? That's what I'm doing.

Anyway, maybe someday they will have a Nationals up there. I know there's a club called the IPMS Tacoma Green Dragons that could potentially bid for one. Meanwhile, keep building and enjoying your hobby!

Back