• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Guess I should post a pic or two as well.

Here's a happy boy on Christmas morning.

IMG_4139.jpg

...and these two characters are generally too lazy to be much trouble on the bench, especially the fat one. Getting them off my favorite chair is another issue all together. :vmad

TinoTina.jpg

What you don't get is that's not your chair, it's theirs, they only let you borrow it. Well at least that's how I look at it when I try to move my 80lb Lab.

MP, haha! The looks I get when I kick them off says it's true. "How dare you kick me off my chair!".

A friend challenge me to build a SR-71 1/48th scale from testors in a friendly competition!!!

The biggest problem is that we both spend hours researching about the plane and then have to do late hours in the bench!!! So there is a large quantity of coffee involved in this issue... So my friend made 2 Muggs... one for him and one for me ;)

DSC01042.JPG

DSC01043.JPG

This other Mugg comes in the Eduard Royal class BF 109

DSC01046.JPG

DSC01044.JPG

I know I have more muggs related to planes and models... but I think my wife has hidden them :D

Pedro awsome SR71 Mugg! :ro:

Here is my mugg (Brown T-shirt) picture from saturday.

Buzzard.jpg

Btw I added a few pictures from vacation in this album.
https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=712

All the best!!!
Dusan.

I always cringe with this thread comes up...this wasn't so bad! (y) Nice mugg Dusan :drinks

AV, Aviano?

Linda and I have been married 20 years this coming March. She is an enabler for my styrene addiction.
546499_478128268878373_1509627518_n.jpg

Yes Bob :drinks AV Aviano based aircraft, Btw holiday pictures are from Crete.
Nice to see you Paul and Linda :drinks

All the best!
Dusan.

This one from two years ago.
Maui, HI
I don't drink any more. I don't drink any less either. :laugh:

Cheers,

Bill

Maui_10.jpg

Hahahahahaha! Down one for me Bill. I like your wit!

That looks suspiciously like a dry martini!

Love them! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

What a beautiful l;ooking place. Looked it up and it looks quite interesting Jose. Thats the floor of the volcanic crater behind you?
James

Back