• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Alright it's time for a new photo. This was taken a few weeks ago at work. According to Sarah this is my Indiana Dork look lol

dork.jpg

Thought I'd posted up in this thread before but apparently I didnt.

This was taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway in late July.

1075633_10200915372540010_751193225_n_zpsac29f8fe.jpg

:hmmm I see you standing on your knee holding a ball but not kicking.... :idonno :rotf

Good that there is someone to show the yanks what football really is :)
(you play the ball with your foot as the name says, not with you hands, then you get kicked out)
//Mats

Its really funny but youll note my club badge states MCFC they wanted to call it MCSC ( soccer club )

McHenry County Football Club

I told them if it didnt say FC at the end I wasnt playing for them anymore :D

The other 2 Brits on my team agreed :rotf

Look at what the postman brought me today...no,not my parakeet Kareltje.

1382209582NIMG_1701.JPG

A big thank you to Chukw for creating the M.A logo and his permission to use it!

1382209649NIMG_1704.JPG

No bowling shirt for me,MP! :D

Greetings,Ron.

I like it Ron. Bur is Kareltje tapping his toe and looking at you like "Waar is de mijne? '(hope that means "Where is mine??" and not John had a long mustache).

James

I like it Ron. Bur is Kareltje tapping his toe and looking at you like "Waar is de mijne? '(hope that means "Where is mine??" and not John had a long mustache).

James

Your Dutch is improving,James! ;)

A parakeet with a M.A T-shirt... :hmmm I like the idea. :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

Back