• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Romanian TAB-77 based on Trumpeter's BTR 70

That really is inspiring! Enough that I will be semi-scratchbuilding the turret I need for my model.

Regards,

Love the detailed interior! It really adds another dimension to the vehicle!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Not very hard to tell where I got my inspiration from, especially when it comes to details :D

Bob, your detailing of everything, literally everything I have seen you do, is stunning, I can only hope that one day I'll be able to do something similar :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Laurence

Right, the two halves are now glued together, down to weathering the turret (dry fitted for now), the propeller block is dry fitted for now, I think this is half way through now.

hae8a02a.JPG

h22eb5a3.JPG

h0718613.JPG

hf1031ee.JPG

he1480d0.JPG

h7a87d2e.JPG

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

Those engine details make the model! Really nice job!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob, it has been the biggest superdetailing job for me ever. Used a lot of artist licence to be honest, can only hope the final product looks decent.

I must say - no secret really - that your superdetailing of everything is what motivated me to go nuts on this one.

Laurence

Back