• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Romanian ARO M461 based on Bronco's Gaz 69 1/35th

Right, thank you gents for the compliments, appreciate it :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Bit of an update, coming close to completion.

he465be1.JPG

hb22588a.JPG

h60894d7.JPG

h43c2dc7.JPG

h263b7a4.JPG

Steering wheel to be painted and glued in place, touch ups here and there, pin wash and that's pretty much it.

Due to the canvas cover requiring a lot of work to fit properly, I have decided to do the "summer" version, without canvas. Allows for more flexibility in terms of showing some items in the rear, some crates, gear, etc. Will see what comes to mind :D

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

Can't explain it, but this wee thing has massive 'appeal'. Looking forward to the finished item, Laurence.

Ian.

Can't explain it, but this wee thing has massive 'appeal'. Looking forward to the finished item, Laurence.

Ian.

Thanks Ian, I know what you mean. I had seen these cars on the road so many times, liked it every time. Now there is a club in Romania, people who restored these cars to their former glory.

Laurence

Right, thank you gents for the compliments, appreciate it :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Bit of an update, coming close to completion.

he465be1.JPG

hb22588a.JPG

h60894d7.JPG

h43c2dc7.JPG

h263b7a4.JPG

Steering wheel to be painted and glued in place, touch ups here and there, pin wash and that's pretty much it.

Due to the canvas cover requiring a lot of work to fit properly, I have decided to do the "summer" version, without canvas. Allows for more flexibility in terms of showing some items in the rear, some crates, gear, etc. Will see what comes to mind :D

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

Let's take it for a ride! :Hiay

I have called this one done, posted on the Completed thread.

Many thanks to all who commented on this build, many thanks to the organizers of this worthy Campaign.

Laurence

Very nice Truck ... Excellent job ... glad I got in on the tail end of it ... Paint & detail Rocks !!! :ro: :dude (y)

Back