• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/48 Mosquito Mk.IV?

Tankbuilder

Hi there.

Am thinking about getting another Mossie for a ceiling hanger this time. Was going to get a 1/48 Revell one until I saw that they are $39.99 here compared to the Tamiya ones at $43.99 and I KNOW that the Tamiya ones are much better than the okd Revell ones. So, is the $39.99 price tag of the Revell one an indication that it has been retooled and improved a lot? Anyone know if Revell has retooled that kit? Or is it just a re-release with a grossly inflated price tag?

Cheers

:popcorn

Just the IT guy Peter, hope someone will have an answer soon.

I cruised over the LHS today, saw a couple of Mossies, gotta tell ya, they are interesting to me. That big Airfix one would be just nuts wouldn't it?

:popcorn

Just the IT guy Peter, hope someone will have an answer soon.

I cruised over the LHS today, saw a couple of Mossies, gotta tell ya, they are interesting to me. That big Airfix one would be just nuts wouldn't it?

I assume you're talking about a 1/24 scale one? That would be awesome. Just imagine the amounty of dtail you could cram into a model that size!

Cheers

I know, scary like ain't it? If I were to do that thing i'd want factory drawings and about 3 years.

I know, scary like ain't it? If I were to do that thing i'd want factory drawings and about 3 years.

:hmmm

How about finding the most challenging kit you have in your stash and give it a go here?

Doesn't have to be a resin, just whatever you think would be a challenge to yourself.

Whatcha think?

:hmmm

:evil:

Oh was I thinking out loud ? :pp

Good thing we don't let others pick the kits for us. :D

I know what you guys mean about a kit that size and going crazy with it. Would look cool when done.

Have a great day!

Back