• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re:Centurion ARVE

Chris ITA

Hi Ozelot, there are some HERE

There is one at Cobbaton Combat Collection. I go there from time to time to get measurements and take shots for projects and I'm hoping to get inside it next time. Depending on how urgently you want the photos I can get you an external, and maybe internal walkaround, but not for a few weeks

Chris

Sorry Guenther, it won't be for a month or so.

Perhaps a google search of 'Centurion and Cobbaton Combat' will get you results of the tank though?

Chris

Hi Gunther.

I believe that the Australian Army had a few in service back before the Leopards and Abrams. If you try a google search of the Australian Army, specifically 1RAR, you might find some photos. There is an army museum not too far from where I live that has a Centurion Bridgelayer at least, but not sure about the ARVE. Will go back in the next few days and see if I can get some pics for you if they have an ARVE.

Matt.

Guenther,

Yes, after a quick phone call to the museum and they confirmed that the Australian Army only had 7 of the Centurion ARV - not the ARVE version that you want. My mistake, sorry I cant help this time.

Matt.

Back