• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Quarterscale Madness Part II?

Well, somebody call me? :yipee

Mike if you need a handel just ask. :pilot

I've some things on 1/72 to get away, só im think this is theo chance.
like a A-7 Corsair II...
Let's bring the rain! :ro: :ro: :ro:

Mikey,

by my count....you have nine

I am leaning pretty hard to a 1/48 Panther in multi-color camo

I have a 1/72 and a 1/48- both aircraft, that I can offer for this- that will put me at three campaigns unless'King of Battle' folds. I'm in, I'll make my decision after the start date.

Depending on when this starts. I am already committed to the cold war wings thingy.

Starts next month Paul, plenty of time to do the Cold War, pull something out of the stash for the QM2, someone 1:72 wouldn't take long would it?

Yeah you got a whole year for the cold war thing. Come on!!

B)

Mikey,

by my count....you have nine

I am leaning pretty hard to a 1/48 Panther in multi-color camo

I am going to change my mind and yeah I am still in, but I am seriously digging the Academy 1/72 Israeli Dassault Mirage

Well, the build is going to start April 1 and last one month (that's two weeks, Arturius!! :laugh: ), so there's time to decide what you're going to build. As I understand it, the build is on, so we're not worried about getting 10 to start. Should clarify, it's Quarterscale or Smaller Madness II. Anything 1/48 scale or smaller is in, just wait until April 1, post a start picture of the unbuilt kit with the timestamp or newspaper to show the date with your thread.

Build 'em if you got 'em!

smileys-cowboy-627296.gif

Back