• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Quarterscale Madness Part II?

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
There have been a lot of suggestions about group builds, er, Campaigns lately, but one of the more popular this past year was Quarterscale Madness. We had seven, count 'em, SEVEN finished models and a large amount of fun. The timeline was short and the builds were small, but I'd do it again in a New York minute. What say ye? :drinks

Stop it! I am in too many already!
:erik

Something small, easy, cute, but with a sharkmouth... me like!

Regards,

Pretty sure it was going to roll around anyway, it's always a fun one.

Guess we have a new volunteer for Campaign Advisor... :Hiay

No need to break precedent, the one who brings up the subject has to clean it up. Ask Terry! (y)

Well then, show me your warface!!

r-lee-ermey1-1.jpg

When do we start??

since we're gonna start another quosm anyway we don't need a minimum amount of users! :)

i'll be most probably in since i'm in need of something in 1/48 or 1/72

Well, alrighty then! Guess with all this demand, all we need is a go date. :yipee

Another that I might be interested in. I try to keep most of my purchases to 1/48, so there's no lack of subjects.
What are the other rules?

Basically just post your start up photo of an unbuilt kit on or after the Campaign start date and have a ball!
You can use the timeline at the bottom of the MA homepage to photo your time stamp. (y)

Back