• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Old Tamiya Panther finished!

matrixone

This model was finished days ago and I had to wait for the weather to settle down before I could get these pictures.

The Panther was not washed before being driven onto my photobase but at least it made it there even if it was messy. ;)

h2dee976.JPG

Here are the rest of the snaps.

h63cf871.JPG

h63de3f8.JPG

hc8b0676.JPG

and a few when it was still out in the field...

hd39d838.JPG

h0c958b4.JPG

h87106b3.JPG

h1a9989c.JPG

h971bf10.JPG

This was not as good of a kit as I expected it to be but I am glad I decided to go ahead and build it, I hope the next Panther I get will be a more modern kit...now, back to wing things. :evil:

Matrixone

Great job on the tank! I've never seen that mottled spot camo before. I bet that was fun to airbrush.

Tim

Thanks ausf!

When I can I prefer to add something interesting to my finished model pictures, some dirt from the tracks has been done for ages in dioramas but nobody that I know of has done it in a studio setting.

Matrixone

Good work Les! Ready for your next armor step...something wheeled I think. :hmmm

(y)

Thanks guys!

It will be a little while before I attempt more armor but when I do its going to be the 1/48 scale Tamiya KT.

h1a9989c_2016-06-02.JPG

Matrixone

Always love your pics. You're models are always stellar, but the photos take them to the next level.

Back