• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Night fighter build(9 PLAYERS SO FAR WHO ELSE)

9 months at least- a year tops. If we could start the campaign on Halloween this year that would give most builders the winter through the spring to shape it up. I look forwards to the stranger builds, as long as it actually existed anything built goes.

Night fighter build

I think I would do a 1/32 He 217.
For a ribbon what do you think of a black background with a white circle offset right. In the circle the tail of a bomber

Sort of like this pathetic attempt

ribbon.JPG

James

:hmmm

Night fighter build

Start date October 1st

Duration one year.

Let's strike while the iron is hot.

Terry B)

I still hesitate which to choose:
F7F-3N Tigercat (Korea)
Bf-110C (Sicily)
DH.98 Mosquito (Malta)

OK, I went through the 219 today and all seems OK until I got to the seats. I will need some harnesses. Just like the P-51 in the D Day GB I am sure I need interior detail. So Ill order a set next payday for both of them but at least I can go with a Monogram P-61. An old stand by. I like that because there are a few choices on color, black or OD.I am kind of disappointed because it seems as if I can not get anything to work out for me recently. :( I guess its like writers block but with styrene. :bang head
Anyway I'll dig it oput tomorrow and see whats what.

Back