• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Night fighter build(9 PLAYERS SO FAR WHO ELSE)

Night fighter build

I think I would do a 1/32 He 217.
For a ribbon what do you think of a black background with a white circle offset right. In the circle the tail of a bomber

Sort of like this pathetic attempt

ribbon.JPG

James

Night fighter build

For a ribbon what do you think of a black background with a white circle offset right. In the circle the tail of a bomber

ribbon.JPG

James
:hmmm I can do it

Night fighter build

ribbon.JPG

James
:hmmm I can do it
...in 3 years time...

Anyway don't you chaps know that pure 'wingy things' GBs don't happen on here (unless Mr.T suggests them) - now if you said that you can include flying tanks with radars attached to them then the guys would be all over this and it'll be green lighted in minutes! :D

Night fighter build

You know what's wrong? You need a cool sounding build title like "Night Stalkers". I'm all for it.

Terry B)

Night fighter build

Ok since "we" don't do any aircraft builds unless I say so who's in??? If you want to get this off the ground say so right here. There is plenty of planes you could do.

h06c7258.jpg

h3ec2386.jpg

h7f97a39.jpg

hca71afb.jpg

h41a0334.jpg

h80632e0.jpg

h3bdd7d8.jpg

hb8291e2.jpg

And even more not shown. So who's in????

Terry

Night fighter build

Oh the Master has spoken, are you telling us to do it now :rotf

I should have a 1/48 F4U-5N very soon so I can do that.

Can you 'suggest' to do that IDF GB idea that I put up a while back also :pilot

Night fighter build

I'm in for sure. I think it should be called "Ladies of the Evening" " Night Stalkers" sounds good. :good:

Night fighter build

Hey T- since I started this you know I'm in it-no matter how many unfinished kits are on the shelf I'm building Great Wall's FW 189.

Night fighter build

So four or five is all we got! You guys are not trying hard enough. Come on chef get on your goat and round some buddies up. We need to shoot for ten participants.

:fencing

Night fighter build

So four or five is all we got! You guys are not trying hard enough. Come on chef get on your goat and round some buddies up. We need to shoot for ten participants.

To be honest Terry this is not the GB I had in mind although I will participate if it starts soonish as I have that F4U-5N now to do. However I had already 'rounded up' a few buddies for the IDF and more for the USAF NMF GB ideas I had put up a while back if you remember. These I'd be interested in doing too.

Night fighter build

To be honest Terry this is not the GB I had in mind although I will participate if it starts soonish as I have that F4U-5N now to do. However I had already 'rounded up' a few buddies for the IDF and more for the USAF NMF GB ideas I had put up a while back if you remember. These I'd be interested in doing too.

Sorry to hear that! I had supposed from your earlier comments that this build was high on your list.

B)

Night fighter build

Sorry to hear that! I had supposed from your earlier comments that this build was high on your list.

B)

No, I was being as equally sarcastic.

B)

If this goes ahead what will be the start date? I'll be in with a Hasegawa 1/48 F4U-5N for now.

Back