• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Near Future Pz IV Jagdpanzer Project

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Howdy Folks :Hiay
I've been putting this collection of kits and AM together for some years now and as soon as I get the bench cleared of a few more unfinished projects it should be warm enough to open the window wide and get this Jagdpanzer series underway.
100_1257.jpg

I'll build them in order of development starting with the Interim L/70(A) then the prototype L/48 A-O followed by the L/48(V) and the L/70(V)

I'll build two at a time (L/70(A)--L/48 A-O)& then the (L/48(V)--L/70(V).
I just thought I would give those that might be interested in this series a heads up.

See Ya Then
Tony lee

I always love the previews at the movies. Ok guys pass the :popcorn WHAT NO BUTTER!!!! :angry:

B)

Yeah i'm anxious too. I just realized how many wheels i've got to clean up. :eek:hmy:
The Dremel's going to get a workout no lie.

Tony lee

Howdy Folks :Hiay
I've been putting this collection of kits and AM together for some years now and as soon as I get the bench cleared of a few more unfinished projects it should be warm enough to open the window wide and get this Jagdpanzer series underway.
100_1257.jpg

I'll build them in order of development starting with the Interim L/70(A) then the prototype L/48 A-O followed by the L/48(V) and the L/70(V)

I'll build two at a time (L/70(A)--L/48 A-O)& then the (L/48(V)--L/70(V).
I just thought I would give those that might be interested in this series a heads up.

See Ya Then
Tony lee

Awww man :pinch: You know my 7 or 8 Jagdpanzers are going to be screaming at me now dont you?? I wont be able to open this site in the work shop :D
James

James put blindfolds on them and cotton in their ears.

Walk softly and carry a big stick. :laugh:

Tony lee :eek:hyeah

Well, I guess that one on the side of the bench will start screaming at me when you start this! :laugh: I need to finish up stuff in progress with deadlines that are closer, but somehow I know this will make that difficult! (y)

I just looked over the images and didn't see the L/48 armed one, are you going to use an aftermarket barrel?

Regards,

You bet Saul i've got them covered.
I've got two AM L/48s with muzzle brakes and one without. (y)

Mike, :D

Cheers
Tony lee

Hey Tony,this ought to keep you busy for awhile.I built 6397 a couple of years ago,it was a real nice kit to do.I did it in a whitewash

Wow Tony!...That's quite an undertaking, really looking forward to following along on this.

So um...where are pics of the AM?

Tom

I'll dig it all up as I start the builds Tom.
I've got barrels,resin zimm,PE and Friul tracks

Cheers
Tony lee

Back