• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Napoleonic Bust

Youre doing a great job with this mate keep going !!!

My advice to you regarding the pattern is do it on a separate piece of paper or plastic card and practice the shapes

I do this when painting camo

when happy quickly do the same to the model,..its that mystical muscle memory that helps

Found this in a box when setting up my new build room,I had forgotten about it.
When I finished it I was not happy with it an was going to bin it but the other half said to keep it as this was the first bust I had ever painted an it was done one handed so don't be a dill pickle.I think it was finished in December 2016,lost the pic's of that time.
Anyhoo This is the final pic's just to book end this thread. Thank you to all who gave me encouragement during that time :good:

hcb25fb8.JPG

h60e0ccb.JPG

h5abedbd.JPG

What's not to like Kirt, he looks great. But if you want to rehab it some I'm sure some of our experts will be glad to chime in with suggestions.

Fig is lookin real good! It's been a long time since I've been posting, but I have only 1 complaint! Your paint rack is way too organized, yikes!

Lol, great work, Ruck On!

Back