• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NAA RA-5C Vigilante RVAH-9 "HHMF"

Here's a few pics :evil:

h1f83b74.JPG

h9a33dea.JPG

h9d7a93a.JPG

hf9a6206.JPG

h2d1dd95.JPG

White paint is down, decals are started on the tail & pics will be taken tomorrow... :drinks

Exactly when will that be since Tomorrow never comes ... :hmmm :idonno :Hiay
Eh Tomorrow!

Tomorrow :eek:ldguy :tomato

Well I guess its tomorrow ... But your camera says it's Yesterday ... Nice paint job Ed ... (y)

Thanks Gerry :drinks Got part of the tail done in decals. Hopefully I can get the other side done tomorrow afternoon/evening
While out & about tomorrow I gotta git some batteries for da camera too :bang head

White paint is down, decals are started on the tail & pics will be taken tomorrow... :drinks

Exactly when will that be since Tomorrow never comes ... :hmmm :idonno :Hiay
Eh Tomorrow!

Tomorrow :eek:ldguy :tomato

Well I guess its tomorrow ... But your camera says it's Yesterday ... Nice paint job Ed ... (y)

Thanks Gerry :drinks Got part of the tail done in decals. Hopefully I can get the other side done tomorrow afternoon/evening
While out & about tomorrow I gotta git some batteries for da camera too :bang head

Spring for the rechargibles they cost more to start with but after you get the charger ... batteries run cheaper ... (y)

I Know Gerry! I have a charger & had some rechargeable batteries but, for the life o me, I dunno what happened to them! :bang head

I Know Gerry! I have a charger & had some rechargeable batteries but, for the life o me, I dunno what happened to them! :bang head

Could be Boyfriend trouble again ... I found your note yesterday ... about the gloss gull gray paint I'm ordering it from Squadron today ... package will be delayed a bit ... I could only get #1929 ... no 1729 ... costs more but must be the 1 Oz bottle ... :coolio

Could be Boyfriend trouble again ... I found your note yesterday ... about the gloss gull gray paint I'm ordering it from Squadron today ... package will be delayed a bit ... I could only get #1929 ... no 1729 ... costs more but must be the 1 Oz bottle ... :coolio

Aight! Nah don't think he had anything to do with it. The batteries are probably still packed away from my move up here or, they got left behind :unsure: :bang head

Aight! Nah don't think he had anything to do with it. The batteries are probably still packed away from my move up here or, they got left behind :unsure: :bang head

Road Trip !!! .... :eek:ldguy

Road Trip !!! .... :eek:ldguy

I'm always up fer a road trip but, my back sure aint these days :bang head Been needing to go to Vegas to pick up parts for the house A/C unit... :frantic

Thought I'd bump this up again since time is winding down on this campaign. This has been an interesting build for me is one I've planned for a long time. I also plan to do all the aircraft my uncle had flown during his career... Stay tuned :drinks

Now if the temps rise a bit & doesn't rain, I can probably finish this one off in time :hmmm Got the paint, just need weather to cooperate

Back