• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NAA RA-5C Vigilante RVAH-9 "HHMF"

Well, I went to mask this off & found it had a close call with a SAM! :blink :pinch: :frantic

h8cb8686.JPG

he47c632.JPG

Thanks Mike & Luiz! I thot I'd get to work on this today but, Looks like mom has other plans for me :S Seems she has 2 Dr. appts today in Sonora so, no tellin' when I'll git back :frantic

Ok, I cut the rod that runs between the horizontal stabilizers so now, both are off which'll make it easier to mask & paint.
Got the canopy covered in micromask & got most of the lower part of the wings masked off. Got to work on the belly of this beast tomorrow & hopefully get some paint on her... :hmmm :drinks

Managed to get the main landing gear attached & started in on the decals :evil: But, having a slight problem with the nosegear... Just doesn't seem to want to line up properly :bang head Had to put it up for the night as I wuz ready ta :bat :bat

Doh!

I'm getting close myself. Decals done, dullcote done. Just need to finish painting the gear and install the gear doors & wheels. B)

Back