• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Theme Builds...

Goodsuggestions Bob. I'll try that next time :good: I really don't know how or why they fogged up! Done it the same way as many of my other builds... Future the canopy/windscreen, let dry real good before I attach it with Testors clear Parts cement. Never had an issue before.

Took a lil doing but, gear bays are now closed!! :woohoo: :eek:hyeah Got some putty work ta do but, will manage it some how...

ha2dfbbb.JPG

h0e91d99.JPG

heeef544.JPG

hb5e5bc7.JPG

Spent part of the day cleaning off the canopy & windscreen & it appears they clouded up on me! :blink 1st time I've had that happen :frantic Oh well, nothing I can do about it...
Anyways, got some touch up ta do on them when the paints arrive :tomato

Dropped them off at the PO this afternoon should be there soon .... :eek:ldguy

Spent part of the day cleaning off the canopy & windscreen & it appears they clouded up on me! :blink 1st time I've had that happen :frantic Oh well, nothing I can do about it...

AIght. Thanks Gerry (y)

Your welcome now you won't have an excuse for not painting ..... Sorry for the delay ..... I don't carry much paint at the shop so I order it as necessary ...... just it's been bleak since Christmas ..... :eek:ldguy

AIght. Thanks Gerry (y)

Your welcome now you won't have an excuse for not painting ..... Sorry for the delay ..... I don't carry much paint at the shop so I order it as necessary ...... just it's been bleak since Christmas ..... :eek:ldguy

No problem Gerry. Thanks

Well fellas, I've got the drop tanks ready ta rattle can & will attach them later today & hopefully get the last few decals added onto the F4D-1 :drinks

Also got the PBY-5A on the bench now so,, stay tuned... :frantic :tomato :bat

I managed to get the shapes of the inner hull so I can make bulkheads & will start an attempt on "borrowing" a page from fightNjoe's book on scratching them :hmmm :frantic
Whilst looking over the instructions & decals, I am CORnvinced this is a repop of a much older kit due to the sparceness of it. Instruction sheet is a photocopy & shows a decal on the I.P. but, decal sheet doesn't have it on there :blink :eek:hmy: :S
So, time ta do some research & dig around & see what I got that I kin "borrow" for an I.P. :hmmm

and I'll post some pics in a bit :mpup :smack

Back